Tips for Healthy Hair
Having good hair is a big confidence booster. Long or short, if hair is strong yet soft with lots of shine then it is healthy. The texture, length, style and colour of your hair gives you an individuality. Some simple hair care tips can make all the difference in boosting your hair health.
Here are Some Tips for Healthy Hair:
Healthy hair is a reflection of overall good health. Some simple, natural hair care tips can make all the difference in boosting your hair health.
- Cover your hair with an umbrella, hat or scarf to avoid buildup of dirt, drying of hair and scalp. Hair looks limp and dull due to the accumulation of grime. So covering them up while travelling is the best way to protect them.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner after every wash. Conditioners help reduce the electrostatic charge on your hair thereby preventing flyaway hair, tangling and dust accumulation.
- Apply conditioner 2 inches away from the scalp. If conditioner remains on your scalp, then it would dry upon the scalp skin and flake off, appearing like dandruff and even causing itchiness, but has no other health effects whatsoever.
- Dry hair cautiously. Pat them dry. Avoid wringing your hair with a towel after you get out of a shower. Wet hair is more fragile, and wringing it could cause your hair strands to break or fall out.
- Avoid products which contain harsh chemicals like sulfates, parabens or sodium chlorine. These products cause damge which will be visible in the long term and will be irreversible..
- Get a trim every six to eight weeks, to remove dead ends and to keep hair in top shape.